In today’s uber busy, 24/7 world, you might find yourself feeling less than 100% more often than you’d like. Many of our clients tell us of their busy travel schedules that include lots of time spent on airplanes, which are full of toxic chemicals, bad air, and questionable food. Diesel increases the toxic burden on the body too. If you’ve ever felt run-down, sluggish or just plain gross, perhaps after a whirlwind trip or a gluttonous holiday, you know how it is.
Try our infrared sauna to maintain mental performance and to feel and look your best, while helping your body get rid of toxins through your skin. Our sauna has extremely low electromagnetic frequency (“EMF”) emissions, chromatherapy lighting, Bluetooth so you can listen to your music through the sauna’s state-of-the-art speakers, and is in a private room for maximum elations.
Infrared Sauna Benefits: Why Sauna?
Infrared saunas can quickly and effectively help you get back to feeling amazing again. Sauna therapy has been around for centuries as a way to detoxify your body, but did you know that full spectrum infrared saunas can go even further by heating up your body’s core to a cellular level, where most toxins are stored?
Infrared’s deep penetrating heat is what most effectively stimulates metabolic activity, which in turn triggers the release of stored toxins through sweat, as well as through the liver and kidneys.
Think about it: this is why your body goes into fever conditions when you’re sick— a hotter body increases metabolic activity, kills unwanted intruders, and stimulates the release of toxins. Viruses and sometimes even tumor cells can be destroyed in the face of heat.
Highly emissive far infrared saunas help recreate your body’s fever-like response condition by raising your core body temperature, to make you feel better inside and out.
Upgrade Your Core With Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna
Sweating is a critical human detox function, yet most people don’t sweat regularly or enough. Sweating helps the body make use of its ability to eliminate toxins through the skin. The body is very effective at eliminating toxins this way, but it only works if we make the body sweat.
Worse, many of us sit at desks all day, and in air-conditioned indoor environments. In these conditions, the skin stores the toxins with little opportunity to eliminate them.
To combat these effects, infrared sauna systems help us to purify our bodies from the inside out.
Benefits of the infrared spectrum on the body include:
- lowered blood pressure
- improved circulation
- weight loss
- pain relief
- cell health/immunity
- wound healing
- oxygenation of tissues
What Is An Infrared Sauna, And When Should You Use One?
The key to making sauna use an effective detoxification method for you is daily use. Using it once and awhile will help, but it is daily use that will result in these long-term benefits.
First, it helps to understand what the difference is between traditional saunas, far infrared saunas and full spectrum infrared saunas:
- Traditional hot rock and steam saunas operate at extremely high temperatures in excess of 200 degrees Fahrenheit. This kind of heat is uncomfortable for many people, and it is not necessarily effective as it simply heats the air around you.
- Infrared light, experienced as heat, is the invisible part of the sun’s spectrum and is necessary for all living things. Far infrared has the ability to penetrate human tissue providing a deep, detoxifying sweat. Far infrared saunas are the most common on the market.
- Full spectrum saunas emit three infrared wavelengths independently – near, mid and far. Atoptimal frequencies, the different wavelengths can precisely target specific benefits. Near infrared light shouldn’t be confused with ordinary red light. Therapeutic near infrared light is invisible to the naked eye and has a consistent output without extreme heat or light.
Next, keep in mind that not all infrared saunas are exactly the same.
Key Guidelines to Upgrade Your Sauna Experience
Here are a few guidelines for safe and effective sauna use:
- Pre sauna session, hydrate with at least 8 ounces of water to prepare your body for an increase in core body temperature. It is best to maintain peak hydration throughout the day by drinking half of your body weight in ounces of water.
- To get your body accustomed to infrared therapy, start with 10-15 minute sessions at 100°F every other day. The optimal sauna experience occurs between 100° and 130°
- Gradually increase session length towards 40 minute daily sessions at the optimal temperature range
- Don’t be surprised if you don’t sweat during the first few sessions. Sweating will increase with regular use, removing toxins and leaving you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Listen to your body and be aware of excessive detoxifying. If you begin to feel flu-like symptoms, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Post sauna session, drink at least 24 ounces of water or electrolytes to rehydrate. Dry off with a clean cotton towel, then and let your body cool naturally.
- You can follow up later with a refreshing shower.
Ready to Sweat?
Infrared saunas are more effective at stimulating detoxification and gentler on the body than traditional hot rock saunas, steam rooms, and hot tubs. Deep, cellular sweating is key to detoxifying and energizing your body! And did I mention…it’s a great way to relax, too?
Book your session today or call us to find out more!